How humble & great is Lord Rama
Namaste friends, how are you doing today? Bhagavan Sri Rama blessings to you and your family!
We all know about Bhagavan Sri Hari’s avatar Bhagavan Sri Rama Chandra Prabhu.
Bhagavan Sri Rama Chandra Prabhu was the most humble we have ever known. And indeed, Sri Rama Chandra Prabhu is the greatest warrior the unlimited multiverses have ever seen.
Bhagavan Sri Krishna who is another avatar of Bhagavan Sri Hari says in the great Bhagavad Gita says, “I am the Rama among all the warriors”.
Bhagavan Sri Rama Chandra Prabhu learnt the Dhanurvidya under the mentorship of the Maharshi Vashishtha.
(We should always remember that Bhagavan Sri Hari or any of his avatars doesn’t need to learn anything from anyone.)
(Here Bhagavan Sri Rama is doing this as a vidambana, as Bhagavan Sri Rama Chandra Prabhu want to show to the world, how to respect a Guru? And how to follow Guru’s words?).
Also the Brahma Rushi Sri Vishvamitra gave greatest Devastras (divine weapons) like Bala, Ati Bala etc to Bhagavan Sri Rama Chandra Prabhu.
(I am again repeating this is only vidambana, to teach the world – only for lokashikshanaartham) and in reality Bhagavan Sri Rama Chandra Prabhu doesn’t take anything from others).
Similarly Maharshi Agastya gave great weapons like Bhagavan Sri Maha Vishnu’s bow, Sri Indra Deva’s quiver (this was never getting exhausted), also gem studded daivi / divine katti / sword etc was also given to Bhagavan Sri Rama Chandra Prabhu.
The humbleness and greatness of Bhagavan Sri Rama Chandra Prabhu are as given below:
1. Shiva Dhanush: Bhagavan Sri Rama Chandru Prabhu without a drop of effort lifts the Lord Shiva’s Dhanush (bow) – We should note that to bring this great Dhanush a big chariot type of vehicle was used, in which around 50,000 superbly built people were used to pull this chariot which was carrying this great Dhanush.
2. About Subahu and Mareecha: Bhagavan Sri Rama Chandra Prabhu with his two simultaneous arrows kills an asura named Subahu and also throws away another asura named Mareecha seven seas away.
3. Khara, Dhushana: Bhagavan Sri Rama Chandra Prabhu again without any effort with highest ease kills both Khara and Dhushana. Along with them Bhagavan Sri Rama Chandra Prabhu also kills over 40,000 of Khara and Dhushana’s sainikas (soldiers) within 14 minutes singlehandedly.
4. Tataka: Bhagavan Sri Rama Chandra Prabhu kills this Tataka with just an arrow. (She again takes birth as Putana during the Mahabharata period and gets killed by Bhagavan Sri Hari’s another avatar of Bhagavan Sri Krishna).
5. Tolerance against Sri Varuna Deva (Samudra Deva / Ocean Demigod): Bhagavan Sri Rama Chandra Prabhu waited for 3 days for Sri Varuna Deva.
But when Sri Varuna Deva doesn’t appears in front of Bhagavan Sri Rama Chandra Prabhu, only at this juncture Bhagavan Sri Rama Chandra Prabhu takes his bow and arrow to shoot at Sri Varuna Deva.
This shows how tolerant is our Bhagavan Sri Rama Chandra Prabhu. Our Bhagavan Sri Rama Chandra Prabhu is the most tolerant. Bhagavan Sri Rama Chandra Prabhu gives chance to everyone.
But Bhagavan Sri Rama Chandra Prabhu also know how to punish who doesn’t follow the Sanatana Dharma.
6. Shabari and her tasted fruits: Bhagavan Sri Rama Chandra Prabhu is called “dayaa mayi” (the most kind hearted). Bhagavan Sri Rama Chandra Prabhu accepts the fruits which was already tasted food by Shabari.
7. Kaikeyi: Even though Kaikeyi gives punishment to our Bhagavan Sri Rama Chandra Prabhu to go to vanavasa (forest exile), our Bhagavan Sri Rama Chandra Prabhu is ‘karunanidhi’ (most kind hearted) accepts this as an offer and immediately leaves “Ayodhya” for vanavasa yatra (takes this like a vocation).
8. Ravana’s hate: Even though Ravana hates our Bhagavan Sri Rama Chandra Prabhu throughout his life, our Bhagavan Sri Rama Chandra Prabhu is so so so ‘karunashaali’ (too too too kind), that still our Bhagavan Sri Rama Chandra Prabhu forgives the rakshasi svabhava (demon natured) Ravana and gives ‘sadgati’ (here sad = highest, gati = virtue ) to Ravana.
More information will be added to this. Please visit after sometime.
Dear friends, if you need any clarifications about this post, kindly let me know, I will definitely try to answer all of them.
Also your one LIKE, one COMMENT, One Share, one SUBSCRIPTION is highly important.
This will help to know the quality of this content and also it will be helpful to know if any improvements is required for the content.
If you feel this content is useful to you and has helped you to improve your knowledge, kindly share this with your well-wishers.
Because “SHARING MEANS CARING”.
To receive FREE EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION about #BhagavanBhakthi, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your email ID.
Sri Gurubhyo Namaha
Sri Rama Chandraaya Namaha
Sri Krishnaaya Namaha
Sri KrishnaarpanamastuShare in Social Media