Most powerful Gods in Hinduism (mythology)
Namaste friends, how are you doing today? Welcome to #BhagavanBhakthi website / blog. Bhagavan Lord Sri Vishnu blessings to you and your family!
In this website / blog, you will always learn about #Hinduism #Sanskrit language. Also subscribe to my YouTube channel #BhagavanBhakthi to view videos about #Hinduism #Sanskrit language.
My dear friends, kindly note that Hinduism (Sanatana Dharma) is not at all a mythology.
Britishers and other foreigners have given this name mythology to us, so that they can easily divert our mind, with this we would never know the correct meaning of Sanatana Dharma (Hinduism).
I urge you all not to use the word mythology in connection with Hinduism (Sanatana Dharma).
Hinduism (Sanatana Dharma) is existing since the unknown time. No one knows about the starting point of this divine and most powerful Dharma on earth except Lord Vishnu himself.
Today, let us know a long list of the most powerful Gods in Hinduism (Sanatana Dharma).
In this post you will know something new and which you have never heard and known about. But this is as per our Hindu Shastras (granthas).
First let us know the list of the names of the most powerful Gods in Hinduism, later below you will also find the images of those Gods.
List of the “Most powerful Gods in Hinduism (Sanatana Dharma)” is as given below:
1. Lord Vishnu (And all his avatars)
2. Goddess Lakshmi (And all her avatars)
3. Lord Brahma and Lord Vayu (Hanuman and all his avatars)
4. Goddess Saraswati (Lord Brahma consort) and Goddess Bharati (Lord Vayu consort)
5. Lord Shiva, Lord Shesha and Lord Garuda
6. Shan Mahishis (Lord Krishna 6 wives) – [(Jambavati – She is Sri Tulasi Devi avatar, Nila, Bhadra, Mitravinda, Kalindi and Lakshana] – Other than Sri Rukmini Devi and Sri Satyabhama Devi
7. Goddess Parvati (Lord Shiva consort), Goddess Souparni (Lord Garuda consort), Goddess Varuni (Lord Shesha consort)
8. Lord Indra and Lord Kama
9. Ahankarika Prana
10. Aniruddha (Not Lord Vishnu – He is a Demigod), Shachi (Lord Indra consort), Rati (Lord Kama consort), Svayambhuva Manu, Brihaspati (Guru of Demigods), Daksha Prajapati
11. Pravaha Vayu
12. Surya Deva, Chandra Deva, Yama Deva, Shatarupa
13. Varuna Deva
14. Narada Maharishi
15. Bhrigu Maharishi, Agni Deva, Prasuti (Daksha Prajapati consort)
16. Vishvamitra, Marichi, Atri (Lord Dattatreya father), Angirasa, Pulastya, Pulaha, Kratu, Vashishtha, Vaivasvata Manu
17. Mitra, Tara, Nirruti (Direction Demigod), Pravahi
18. Vishvaksena, Ashwini Devatas, Ganesha, Kubera, 7 Vasus (Apart from 1 Vasu – Dyu – Bhishma of Mahabharata), 10 Rudras (Apart from 1 Rudra – Lord Shiva), 6 Adityas, 47 Maruts, 10 Vishvedevatas, 1 Rubhu, 2 Dyavaprithivi, 3 Pitrus
19. Karmaja Devatas (Sanatkumaras – Sanaka kumara, Sanatana kumara, Sanandana kumara and Sanat kumara, 7 Indras, Grahas, Gandharvas, Manus, Apsaras, etc.)
20. Ganga, Parjanya, Saranya (Lord Surya consort), Rohini (Lord Chandra consort), Shyamala (Lord Yama consort), Virat
21. Anakhyata Devatas
22. Svaha Devi (Lord Agni consort)
23. Budha (planet)
24. Usha (wife of Ashvini Devatas)
25. Shani Deva
27. Ajanaja Devatas (16,100 wives of Lord Krishna)
28. Chira Pitrus
29. Deva Gandharvas
30. Manushya Gandharvas
31. Antardarshi Kings
32. Uttama Manushyas
After this the manushyas (humans) who live on this earth come. With us also there is huge amount of hierarchy and it continuous…
Now, let us view the images of most powerful Gods in Hinduism as given below:
More information will be added to this on regular basis. Please visit after some time to get more updates.
To know about “Hinduism unknown facts“, please visit the below link:
Dear friends, if you need any clarifications about this post, kindly let me know, I will definitely try to answer all of them.
Also your one LIKE, one COMMENT, One Share, one SUBSCRIPTION is highly important.
This will help to know the quality of this content and also it will be helpful to know if any improvements is required for the content.
If you feel this content is useful to you and has helped you to improve your knowledge, kindly share this with your well-wishers.
Because “SHARING MEANS CARING”.
To receive FREE EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION about #BhagavanBhakthi, you can send an email to email@example.com from your email ID.
Sri Gurubhyo namaha
Sri Krishnaaya namaha